Galimmo’s three CSR priorities
At Galimmo, our focus is not simply on retail and ensuring our customers feel welcomed and well looked after. We are also committed to supporting the communities in which we operate and protecting the environment:
- as a local economic stakeholder, to help promote the communities in which we operate and support local businesses;
- as an employer, to ensure our teams flourish;
- as the creator of spaces for living, to help improve the well-being of local residents and social cohesion;
- as a builder and manager of shopping complexes, to make a positive environmental impact.
Galimmo’s CSR policy, which was drawn up when the company was established in 2016 and pursued into 2017 and 2018, is structured around 3 key areas :
Our commitment to becoming BREEAM – certified
5 sites undergoing certification in 2019 :
- Shop’in Publier – Evian
- Shop’in Houssen – Colmar
- Mundo’ – Strasbourg
- Witty – Wittenheim
- Houdemont – Nancy
Invested in community life
- Supporting local craftspeople
- Showcasing sports and cultural organisations
- Promoting key local events
- Galimmo has entered into contracts to maintain the green spaces in and around its centres with organisations that work to promote a social and solidarity economy (SSE).
- Economic support: we organise “job dating” events in partnership with Pôle Emploi job centres and post job adverts through our centres’ social media accounts.