About us

A key player on the commercial real estate market

Galimmo Group operates 66 shopping centres attached to Cora hypermarkets in France (52), Belgium (7), Luxembourg (1) and Romania (6).

The area covered by its premises totals 880,000 m², including 229,000 m² of gross leasable area (GLA) in its shopping centres and 1,600 retail units.

Galimmo’s pragmatic, community-focused approach to retail sets it apart from its competitors. It creates welcoming, authentic, contemporary spaces where customers can shop and live, through shopping centres that offer innovative services and have a truly local feel.

Galimmo SCA is the group’s subsidiary in France and is listed on Euronext Paris. Galimmo SCA has a portfolio of 52 shopping centres in France, as well as holding a 15% stake in the group that owns the 7 shopping centres in Belgium (with the remaining 85% held by Galimmo Real Estate).

Galimmo Group is aiming to consolidate its position as a key player on the commercial real estate market through a strategy focused on:

  • dynamic asset management;
  • an ambitious investment plan, with the aim of realising the development potential of its assets;
  • investing in extending and renovating its shopping centres;
  • expanding its operational teams and developing their expertise.

Galimmo Group has a team of more than 80 specialists who are responsible for managing and developing its assets and cover every aspect of the value chain:

  • Development
  • Asset and property management
  • Leasing
  • Network management
  • Marketing and innovation
  • Specialty leasing

Two years after its foundation, Galimmo Group adopted “Real Life, Great Stories” as its brand signature.

It chose this tagline to convey, first and foremost, how its shopping centres are rooted in their communities and their role as local hubs, as well as its aim to create spaces where people can shop and live, which are designed in consultation with their users – spaces that bring people together and help boost the local economy. The tagline reflects the group’s commitment to co-design, authenticity, excellence and pragmatism, as well as its position as a trusted partner in the eyes of its stakeholders. Through this tagline, Galimmo seeks to convey its desire to both serve and go beyond retail to become a responsible employer, a creator of spaces that strengthen social cohesion, an economic stakeholder that is invested in local communities and a company that designs and manages environmentally friendly assets.

80

real estate specialists

66

sites shopping centers

17

extension projects

1,600

retail units

880,000

m² total site area (including hypermarkets)

229,000

m² GLA in shopping centres

1.15

bn euros asset value (HD)